Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Progress

Demo is well underway!  We have had so much help. My family rocks!

Quentin taking down the awning. Yay for more light! 

  
All the plaster off the walls. We went ahead and took down the ceilings as well.  The wall straight ahead is also down now. We decided to move the bathroom wall out about a foot to give a little more room for both bathrooms and the closet in the master bedroom.



my helper



He ended up with stitches later that day...A piece of flying porcelain! My Brave little man.







Cousin help



More cousins

















Bathroom wall down. Now that is open concept. Haha



 All of the sub floor in the kitchen and family room was rotten! It is all coming up to make room for new.

Josh came all the way from New Guinea to help!




Everything is a little overwhelming right now. Because of the move of the bathroom wall, I have had to totally rework the kitchen layout and move the placement of the french doors. I think it will be well worth it in the end, but right now it seems a little crazy. Glad that I haven't ordered the kitchen cabinets yet!

4 comments:

Deba Sheesh said...

This is really a wonderfull blog for some great information. I have been searching for a long time for this types of content. Keep up posting more and thanks for your great staff.
Battery Operated Ultrasonic Level Sensor

Deba Sheesh said...

Most of the time I don’t make comments on any post, but I'd like to say that this content is really helpful. Please share with us more post like this.
Ultrasonic Level Sensor

Deba Sheesh said...

I am extremely impressed together with your writing abilities as well as with the format for your weblog. Anyway stay up the excellent high quality writing, it is uncommon to see a nice blog like this one today.
Plastic Pressure Gauge

Deba Sheesh said...

Thanks, You wrote awesome, I have learnt lots of things from your article. Its really helpful for any readers.
Battery Operated Flow Meter