Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 4, 2015

I think my mind is going to explode! I want to plan every room at the same time, and everything is running together in a giant jumble of beautiful thing. Deciding what I want, and what best fits the budget is the hard part. I have been so inspired by so many great designers. My favorite is Lauren Liess. She is absolutely amazing.


                  
                                                                  Lauren Liess


                                                                           Lauren Liess


      
                                                                   Lauren Liess



                                                                       Lauen Liess


                                                                     Lauren Liess


I absolutely love this kitchen! I love the mix of hardware finishes, the wood mixed with white, and the hood over the stove. I have the kitchen layout pretty much set, the cabinets picked out and the hardware waiting in  my online cart. We hope to get going the first of next week. I will walk you through each project as we get there.
Here is a sneak peak at the kitchen faucet I got.



                                  Delta Trinsic Single Handle Pull-down Kitchen Faucet Featuring Touch2O(R) Technology

                                   



                            Hope you get some beach time this Labor Day weekend!




No comments: