Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Demolition is exhausting. We have been hard at it for a week now. I typically have loads of vision, but I am really being challenged by all the mess and disarray. I keep going back to the beautiful pictures of finished kitchens and bathrooms just to keep my sanity. All that being said, it is also very fun and exciting to be doing a project like this. I am so glad I get to design, adjust, change, and create the style of this house. We are making lots of memories. 


Lately I have been totally in love with Rafterhouse. They have been the inspiration for a lot of my design choices. I am modeling my stove hood after this one.

                       White shaker cabinetry, carrara marble counter tops - by Rafterhouse.:

You really should follow them on instagram. 
Happy Thursday











No comments: