Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sewing Again

I have had  a very long absence both in the blog world and the sewing world. I have taken the last year to really focus on my family. Adding a fourth a child has been both wonderful and world shattering all at the same time if you know what I mean. It took a little while to figure out how to balance everything. I am pretty sure that I am still not doing a great job; I  think I just found a happy place in the crazy. 

Our Etsy store is open again and I am very happy to announce that I have two new partners! Two amazing artists and friends are joining the Industrial Cottage team. Please keep watch as I will be introducting them and their products very soon.





A sneak peak  from my personal collection!

I also have a whole new line of slings that will be in the store in the next few weeks. All the fabric is in; I just have to get all the sewing done! Much easier said than done with a 2 year old! 





Photo bomb by 2 year old

So glad to be back!

No comments: