Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 15, 2013

Snap Shot

It has been so terribly long since I have posted anything!
 I am so sorry..
 I think I have just been overwhelmed with life. 
I woke up this morning and thought that I would give you a little snap-shot of what has been going on. 


We have a new family member with us right now.

 
He is the joy of the family and has brought a lot of wonderful changes!


 This is the permanent new look of the chandelier. We call him "Chandelier Buddy" and without him I'm not sure I would ever get dressed! 



A slipcover in progress!

 I still take a sewing job every now and then to help pay for school stuff, kids clothes, and miscellaneous family nonsense.



Homeschooling is in full swing!





The oldest is driving! Oh, and graduating! yikes!





Keeping the marriage Happy and Healthy!

Some nights we fall in bed and just laugh!  
I truly am so amazed and so grateful for God's love and mercy to my family. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband to enjoy all this craziness with!

1 comment:

Darla said...

thanks for the update!