Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 22, 2013

Elijah's Bed Part 2


My Wonderful husband notched the ladder rungs  for me.



We dismantled the old cabinet for parts, and turned it into a Lego building shelf and a desk.




The desk


We still have to add a little piece of rope to hold up the right corner of the Lego shelf.


This is what it looks like this morning. I have to paint it all out white. I will not paint the rolling storage bin. I want to make it look this one from Serena and Lily. 





Some of the fun stuff I found on a shopping trip for new bedding. The poor boy has not had new bedding since he was two! 


Unfortunately for him, I put one of the pillows on the couch and loved it! It will staying in the living room.. Back to the drawing board for the boy!:)



3 comments:

Lauren (Porter) Rieke said...

Love it. Love the orange plaid blanket/throw! And the wooden roll-away crates. So cute!! This is a great project, Molly.

Whitney said...

love it!!!!!

Laurie said...

This is GREAT!! Sure do miss you guys! It's a bummer settling for a virtual fix...