Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Blog Stocking

Every once in a while I find my self returning to the same blog over and over again. My computer even knows where to go.. I just start typing and like magic it finishes the words for me! I know you all have sites like that. Well recently it has been a food blog. That is pretty remarkable for me; I don't really like to cook. 



This is what I made last night! It was amazing. I served it over sticky rice, and it was so good, we had it for lunch again today.

I have already made this soup twice! It is not the kids favorite, but my kids don't like black beans no matter how I fix them. I love it, and could eat it every day for lunch.


This one is also a keeper!

I really have not found anything on this site that I have not loved. The recipes are very easy to follow, and the ingredients are not crazy off the wall things. I also love that the calories, fat, fiber, and protein is all listed for each recipe.
Check it out, and have fun cooking!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

thanks for the recommendation!! :)