Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Around the house

I almost always have a project going on around the house; actually, I have a long list of things that need to get finished. But, sometimes that list seems tedious and boring. So, when I run across ideas that have a small price, big impact, and can be accomplished very quickly, I always get excited!

1. Paint an interior door a fun color.

Painted interior door
via pinterest

Again I love a barn door as an interior door.  Especially painted yellow!!!


2. Add something green.

Awesome house plant




Inthefunlane

3. Add a cool basket. (I have a basket obsession.)


rustic wire baskets
via pinterest


thevintiqueobject

4. Re-do or update family photos.



dearlillie

large scale photo
via pinterest

5.  Rearrange the furniture.


Then
mymanymoments


Now
mymanymoments

6. Add some books!


I really love the use of antique books in wedding decor
via pinterest



It is a great rainy Sunday afternoon here. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: