Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 16, 2012

How is it that my open-shelving in the kitchen looks terrible? It is a slow process, but they gradually end up in total disorder. 
Maybe it's because of my helpers?!

He's an awfully cute helper!

This is what they looked like this morning.




Yikes!
I decided to go to Pinterest and get some inspiration.



Kitchen, Open Shelves

open kitchen shelves

orderly...open...kitchen shelves

Open shelves in the kitchen

 Notice every picture is of a white kitchen!
I think I see a pattern; I love white!  But... I can't paint today, so I will just stick with cleaning and re-organizing.

Clean Slate











Much Better!




5 comments:

Tammy said...

Nice Job!!

My Many Moments said...

I think it looks fantastic!

Alison Agnew said...

your kitchen looks lovely
with the shelves

i've been tinkering with the idea
of ripping out my uppers
and installing open shelves

i'm a little
(okay-a lot)
worried about dust
and maintenance

how do you find living with it?

just found you via Pinterest!

{alison}

Amelia Weaver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amelia Weaver said...

Love the green! Do you happen to know the name of the color?