Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Well, I was hoping that I would be able to give you all the great news that we finished our homestudy, but I can't.


 I made a  mistake on some paperwork and forgot to sign the money order that paid for our background checks. Ugh! They came back and now they have to be resent again....


I also misunderstood our last meeting. I didn't think Quentin had to be there...he did. So that had to be rescheduled!

When our social worker left, I sat down and cried! 


Setbacks! UGH! 


God's timing is perfect, and after a good cry I really mean that and believe that. Our little one will come home at the perfect time in spite of my mistakes! 


I also wanted to pass this along..


 Super Bowl winning couch Tony Dungy and his wife Lauren, who are adoptive parents, have done a 3 minute video for people to show at the Super Bowl half time. The goal of the video is to promote adoption awareness. Here is the link to go and  watch the video and learn more about it. adoptionjourney


I also put it at the bottom of my blog. I couldn't figure out how to put it in the post. Sorry, I am still a little blogger challenged













   

No comments: