Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 2, 2012

Finished Rooms

I have very sad news. I spent a lot of time photographing my finished bedroom, the girl's new finished bathroom, and a new finished picture wall, only to discover every picture is terrible!  It is very fuzzy and the lighting is just not right. 


Do you feel my pain?!
 I love my room though! It came out so beautiful in person, and I really wanted to share it with you.

I am so close to buying this baby!
Canon PowerShot SX40 HS Digital Camera
The canon SX40HS powershot

I have one more couch to slipcover and then I will have all the money set aside! Hooray! Then you will be bombarded with pictures of my house and my kids! Until then, you will have to wait. I have to admit that I am a little afraid as well that I might just be terrible with a camera. What if I spend a lot of money and the pictures still stink?














4 comments:

mindthelittlefoxes said...

LOVE THE BED ROOM!!!

mindthelittlefoxes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

you are a great photographer!! No worries!
Where did you get your slip covers? I would like to find some for my couch.
tammy

My Many Moments said...

I can just imagine how beautiful everything looks!