Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Master Bedroom

I have found a new gray I am dying to try in my bedroom!


Pinned Image
Via Pinterest

I love the way it looks with all the white trim and dark floors.



I also love this room! It has just the creamy white walls. Now I am having trouble deciding. I may have to go white. I think I could have this room forever and never want to change anything.  I will have to do some serious thinking over Thanksgiving. I start painting when I get home. 


Live Paisley in Antique Beige - By the Yard

I am also totally in love with this fabric from Lauren Liess at
I would love to do pillows out of it. I have always had a thing for Paisley. Maybe I can do plain white curtains, all white bedding, one big down pillow in the paisley, and then add a light brown or tan throw. My bedding is already all white. I just need the curtains, pillow and throw.

I really wanted the paisley for curtains in the boy room, but it is a little to expensive for that. I will have to keep it for myself!

Have a very happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Thomas said...

looks yummy. like the fabric. you never cease to amaze me :)
chani