Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Organization

I used to keep all of our meds, band aids, ace bandages, vitamins, etc.. in a lovely basket that looked great on  a shelf.
However, whenever you needed anything you had to dig through the basket in order to find anything. If you are a 9 year old boy, a 15 year old girl, a 12 year old girl, or lets face it a 36 year old mom, you never put anything back in the basket when you are done. The shelf beside the basket just ends up covered in vitamins, band aids, meds, etc.... 
  Well, my wonderful Mother taught me a great trick!



This is a clear plastic shoe holder from Walmart. It cost $5.98 (I think). Everything is organized by type, with the most dangerous at the top out of reach of small hands.


And here is the outside of the closet!

I know that its not as pretty as a basket, but its sure  a whole lot more functional. These shoe racks can be used for art supplies, craft stuff, spices, pantry items, and or course shoes!

5 comments:

lisaroyhandbags said...

simply brilliant! :)

Caroline said...

Your mom told me all about these while we were living in VA. I thinks I may have to use that idea too!

Camille said...

You know, I've been meaning to try this. You've convinced me.

My Many Moments said...

One smart lady! Looks great. Sounds like you are nesting already!

Thomas said...

great idea!i need one.
chani