Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 9, 2011

A New Piece

My sister-in-law rearranged her house to make room for a new school room. The end result was that she ended up with an extra piece of furniture that she gave to me. It just happened to be painted the exact color of my kitchen island! Yeah! I don't have to paint! I am very excited because I still haven't even finished painting my bar stools.....









 Here are some ideas for knobs. I really want to use glass.

 





The white cabinet has moved to my bedroom for now. I really like it as a dresser. 

Have a great weekend!


7 comments:

LORIENDEVON said...

Looks great! I can't figure out how to get into pinerest. I think they don't want me. they hate me;)

Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thomas said...

I'm on pinerest and someday I will give all those people who follow me a pin. Don't know what I am doing.
chani

Thomas said...

sorry forgot to comment on post. I like the knob with the silver.

My Many Moments said...

Great piece! It looks perfect in that spot.

Camille said...

Wow, Molly! Score! And I bet it holds a lot more than a dresser, huh?
Lucky girl.
Camille

Teresa said...

so now that you have remodeled, are you going to show us your new arrangement??!!! i know you aren't done, but we would love to see progress!