Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 29, 2011

Anna's Room

Yes, I am finally back. I has been way to long, and I have missed you all. 
Here is what I have been doing...
My niece asked me to help her re-do her bedroom. All of the before pictures are on my daughter's camera, who is still out of town.  I decided to just show you the beautiful! 
















Can you guess my favorite pieces?  
The lamp!
 The teal pillow was my starting point, and I built from their. There are a few piece that I will add and probably change as we go along, but for now it is wonderful! 
There was a Justin Bieber poster on the ceiling when I started....(which I accidentally caught in the fan while trying to take down). Anna is threatening to put him back up... 
We'll see!
A special thanks to Hazel Skies for the amazing pictures!



2 comments:

My Many Moments said...

I'm so glad you are back! You were missed. I love all the details in the room. That pillow is fantastic. And the bedding looks lovely. You have a great eye.

Camille said...

Wow! Is that nailhead trim on the lampshade?
Camille