Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 8, 2011

Found Treasure

My husband is amazing at finding wonderful trash on the side of the road. While riding his bike to work the other day he spotted an antique ladder. There were 3 pieces, some a little broken up. I went back in the truck and got all three. Quentin picked the best piece and switched some brackets around to make on good section.


I love it! What fun pieces have you found for free, or am I the only one that picks up stuff out off the trash!?

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! I've been thinking that an antique ladder would look so cute in Mareto's room - fastened to the wall with little stuffed animals and books on it! :) Tell Q to grab us a ladder if he finds another one! haha

My Many Moments said...

I love it! It looks great. My husband wouldn't have even noticed it LOL. Great find!

Camille said...

Well, I have to say that I am very, very jealous of this find! It looks great leaned against your wall. An antique ladder is high on my want list, and here you've found it for free. As for trash-picking, I am all for it, Lady!
Camille

Tina B. said...

Hey Molly! lots of things in our house are from the trash lol. It's been great stuff too. NO, you are not te only one!! :)

Caroline said...

o0o0o0o0o That is very nice! We do love ourselves a nice find!

designchic said...

What a great find...I love an antique ladder - adds so much to any room!!