Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 6, 2011

The White Kitchen

When we moved in about a year ago, We had no kitchen. We put in everything you see here.




















While I still LOVE my kitchen, I am making a few changes.
 * The island is already a few shades lighter in gray.
 * The red bar stools are gone. They have been replaced with smaller, soon to be, all white wooden stools of varying sizes.
* The walls are going all white.
*I think I will replace the soft roman shades for a dark bamboo shade. Not a hundred percent sure yet. I will have to see what my existing shades look like with the new white paint.
* I am going to hang my chalk board. I want it to look like this. I will take the picture to a local welder and have him make the brackets for me.


Picture via Greige
I will leave you with pictures of some of my favorite white kitchens. Happy Monday

5 comments:

Camille said...

Hi Molly, I LOVE your kitchen and most of all adore the various open shelves. Your plans sound great for the space, so of course, I'll look forward to seeing the updates.
Camille

P.S. Off to check out your white kitchens. I'm wondering if it will take me to Pinterest?

Tammy said...

Oh yes!! Love the way those chalk boards are hung. So cool!!
Thanks for stopping by "my place" :)
Tammy : )

Tina B. said...

You inspire me white Molly! Can't wait to have a little more time to do some things white around here.

My Many Moments said...

Like what you are planning on doing. I like how the barstool's aren't the same hight. ALl painted white, they will look so cute! Can't wait to see the changes.
Heather

Zane Wooder said...

I'd love to see how you kitchen looks with all white walls. That will probably make your kitchen even more beautiful then it is now.

-Zane of ontario honey