Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 27, 2011

Taming the Pile


So this is the pile that has been growing on my husband's side of the bed. It really is not entirely his fault. He has been working 12 hour days 5-6 days a week on top of planning VBS at church. 


This is my side. We both have matching side tables that I love! Quentin made them for me a few years back and they are my favorite piece of furniture. They are old machine shop tables with a class top. Very industrial.  But, maybe not very practical for Quentin's needs.

My Mom and I had to run to Ikea to pick up a sink for their new addition and while I was there I picked up this great piece. 
MALM 3 drawer chest, white Width: 31 5/8 " Depth: 19 " Height: 30 3/4 "  Width: 80 cm Depth: 48 cm Height: 78 cm

It was a little bit of a process to get it together.



A few cartoons later..


Sorry  for the lousy picture. All of Quentin's stuff is now organized and in the drawers. It is working much better for him. I also purchased these while at Ikea.



For $9.00 you get two of each size! I bought a set for the girls drawers as well. 


Much better. While I haven't accessorized the top yet, I am perfectly fine with nothing! The pile is gone, Quentin can find his stuff quickly, and the dresser looks great. A win all the way around.

Happy Monday.





2 comments:

mindthelittlefoxes said...

We have the back 4 drawer dressers from Ikea. LOVE them!

Camille said...

You are a good wife to make life a little less stressful for your husband. I'll bet he appreciates it very much.
Camille