Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thrifty Finds

Yesterday I went to the local CHKD thrift store while I was waiting for Bridget to finish one of her classes.  I was so excited to find these..





  No, not 2 smart alec  teenagers... I have had those for a long time. 
THESE...



I was so excited that I found a pair of scissors and started cutting the old silk off in the parking lot. I wanted to show you what they looked liked with the old silk still on....but..


I am going to turn them into lights to hang over my round table. 


5 comments:

rocorennieblog.com said...

Just found blog - love it!!! Think the teenagers set the shades of perfectly lol x x Can't wait to see them over your table - the ligts not the teenagers x

Darla said...

can't wait to see!

LORIENDEVON said...

I like the one with the scalloped edges. Fun!! Love those teenagers as well:)

Tammy said...

Lucky You!! They are gorgeous! Can't wait to see them in the end!

glory said...

if they are in a group over the table i say one more, working in odds works best.i'm sure you wanted to know my 2 cents worth. great shapes.good find, sorry i missed the trip :(
c