Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A little time for fun

We really have had a great school year. I know I don't blog a whole lot about home schooling, but it is a very big, very fun part of my life. This year we have been involved with two different co-0ps. I have to say that without the help of all those wonderful women, we would not have had such a great year. I am so blessed to have had so many friends pour into the life of my children. So, in appreciation, the kids decided to make their teachers cake pops!











The kids made them all on their own. 
If you are wondering what in the world a cake pop is please head over to Bakerella and check them out. She gives great instructions! She is very talented and I love her name.
My girls have been blogstocking her lately!
Have a great Wednesday.


2 comments:

Darla said...

aren't they fun?! Good job girls (and boy:-), they look great!

Camille said...

Hi Molly, as a former teacher, you have my highest admiration for taking on a project as huge and important as homeschooling. Nothing but the highest admiration for you!
Also, on Saturday, I'm linking my post to yours about hanging pictures with toothpaste. Is that ok?