Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 2, 2011

Found Treasure




This weekend I found this amazing piece on Craigslist. I was so excited. Not only was it a good deal, but it fits perfectly in this spot in my kitchen. (the metal storage shelf used to be here.)
 It is acting as a coffee bar right now. You can see the chalk board (a piece of science lab counter top that we got for free) that still needs to be sand blasted sitting on top.


For those of you who love dark wood, just turn away and quit reading...


Yes, I am going to paint it. 


Stay tuned for pictures. Hopefully by the end of the week.

6 comments:

MeMeSue said...

OMGosh....I found one almost exactly like it. Does it have a divided drawer on the top? I found mine at an old auction house. It was exactly what I was looking for and shhhhhh....I'm going to paint mine also! I have it in my kitchen to hold placemats etc. One of the top drawers (the divided one) I've put all my sprinkles and backing bits in it. Can't wait to see what you do with yours!

Lauren said...

I am SO happy you are painting it! haha I paint just about everything in sight so this of course thrills me! :)

amiracle4us said...

That is a really pretty piece! Can't wait to see the final product :)

Camille said...

And paint it you should if it makes you happy! It's gorgeous, and I know you'll make it just right to fit your kitchen. I love real pieces of furniture in kitchens!

Mr. Naveen said...

Nice blog created by the blog owner its looking so attractive and have a quality to attract a visitor very easily. I like your post to its very effective and your blog template is according to your blog. Welding Curtain, Industrial PVC Strip Curtain

Abdul Rafay said...

Thanks for sharing. i really appreciate it that you shared with us such a informative post..
construction equipment for sale