Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Perfect Shade of White

White Paint Collection

I love Restoration Hardware for many reasons, but recently it has been for their perfect paint colors. When we did the kitchen re-do I picked their "right white" for the cabinets. It is beautiful. It is not to bright or to drab. It is accurately named the "right white.
That is the color I have been using to paint all the mirrors and furniture. Love it!

Yesterday, we finally found bedding for the girl's room that we all agreed on! Let me tell you that finding something to meet the needs of 2 teenage girls and 1 very  picky mother has not been easy. It is a lot more colorful than I had anticipated, but I love the fabrics and  I think it will look very "cottagey" when we add new, crisp white sheets and pillows.  I can't wait to show you, but I am going to wait until we get all the finishing touches done. 

2 comments:

Vajra said...

I totally love those colors. We are painting right this minute, and I've chosen Benjamin Moore's Atrium White again. I like it because it has a warm undertone which goes well with other colors. White is gorgeous.

Zane Wooder said...

I can imagine how difficult it is to find something you and both your two daughters are happy with. I'm glad you finally able to agree on something.

-Zane of ontario honey