Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

On a Whim

Yesterday morning I got a bug to finish up the bathroom. I was so tired of looking at a dirty mini-blind.So...I went to Lowes and got a floating shelf for above the toilet. I wanted to put baskets or something decorative and useful on the shelf to help ease the storage issues. Well, once the shelf was up, I needed to go to TJ Maxx to try to find a few accessories to tie everything together. When I got there, they still had this.


I had been watching it.... It came home today, and I was not thinking of the bathroom at all. Take a closer look at the "candle". Yep, a very stylish toilet paper holder. No, I did not think of it. My little Bird did.

"Birdy"

When I got home I was so excited I busted out some curtains, took down the ugly mini-blinds, painted a little basket, and set the whole thing up.






I am a little unsure about the curtains. Maybe I should have gone white so my only pop of color would have been the teal. What do you think?
Don't forget to enter the give-away. 

5 comments:

Whitney said...

love. all of it. and your birdy is a genius. :)

Lauren said...

I love it!!! It looks so good! Way to go Zoe -- such a creative idea! :)

MamaMimi said...

Love love LOVE the candle holder! Smart thinkin' birdy! =)

My Many Moments said...

Bathroom looks great! Love the cafe curtain. Your blog looks great too. Like the new header.

Camille said...

No, no! Keep the curtain. It is perfect. And your Little Bird must take after her clever mom. What a fantastic idea. Can I copy you?