Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coverlet...Oh how I hate you!

There are only a few things that I absolutely hate to sew. A coverlet for a dining room chair rates right up at the top. Why? Because it has so many tedious steps. Then, when you finish all 80 of the steps, you realize you have to do it again 6-10 more times! I am one of those people that likes to figure it out, make it happen, and move on. Once I've mastered it I'm done. 
Maybe I'm an A.D.D. seamstress!


However, I do have to admit that they are beautiful. This is one of four that I made for a good friend. 








I love this linen one!

Linen  Chair Seat Shabby French Chic Covers!-Linen Shabby French Chic Chair cover
picture via Beekeepers Cottage

I want to do one like this on a chair in the girls room. I just painted the chair white. I am thinking a grey linen?

2 comments:

Camille said...

Yes to grey linen. That will look amazing!

Anna Rose said...

Your coverlet looks amazing!! I think grey would be beautiful :D