Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 11, 2011


Well, I have painted and then painted some more. Here is the end result. 

I have to put all the books on today, but so far I am loving it.

I also got my shipment of sling fabrics in yesterday! I can't wait to share. I just have to clean up the work room so I can get going.

One of the fabrics I got for slings looks absolutely amazing in the room. So I am offering up the existing curtain panels for sale. They are lined with blackout lining and have been up since June of last year. They are in excellent shape.  Please let me know if you are interested.
I would like to get $50.00 a panel. I have 4. They finish at 92" long.


Here is a close-up of the fabric.





1 comment:

Teresa said...

i would be willing to add my pillow shams to the curtains to be sold. i love them but really would like so go grey. maybe we could put them on etsy?