Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 18, 2011

Still Working on it....

I have a confession to make. I did not finish my multipurpose room in the time that I said I would.... But, I don't even feel bad! I am almost there. I really have gotten a ton done, and well, life has not exactly been full of free time. The end is in site, and I will keep plugging away. I have 2 shelves to put up, curtains to change, bedding to make, and yes, I still have to paint the closet. I have already made new beds, organized all the sewing stuff, organized the closet (twice), put up the chandelier, put up barn door closet doors, painted three shelves, and organized all the school stuff! So... I leave you with this amazing hallway of organization. I think it is every home school mom's dream!

picture via timeless home

No comments: