Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 14, 2011

Sling Fabric!

I am so excited for our Spring line of Baby Slings!


They will arrive in our Etsy store on April 1st. 

Here are some close-up shots of the fabrics.

Diversitex Cotton Twill Fabric Espresso
a yummy dark chocolate twill

Premier Prints Chipper Chartreuse/White



Premier Prints Ozborne Robin/White
soft blues

Diversitex Topsider Eco-Friendly Cotton Twill Light Slate
gray twill

Premier Prints Suzani Slub Texture Charcoal
Charcoal

Waverly Sun N Shade Lovely Lattice Lagoon
Loving the pattern

Premier Prints Suzani Slub Texture Yellow/White
just imagine this inside and gray twill outside!


As always we have a beautiful white waffle textured fabric available for the insides if you don't want to mix and match two prints.

Yes, pictures of actual slings will be coming! I am just hoping to generate some excitement!
If you are familiar with our slings already, and would like to place a custom order before the 1st of April, please contact me.




7 comments:

Whitney said...

I'm familiar with your slings and they are AWESOME!!! I know a little boy bean who would be happy to model them for you. ;) (Or for a picture tutorial on how to get the baby in....can be pretty confusing!)

Z said...

Mom, you want to make me a pillow, I don't care what you bought it for!!! HEEEE!

thevintiqueobject said...

They are so fresh and pretty! The green is my favorite.
--Camille

My Many Moments said...

Fun fabric! I like the twill and the geometric green. By the way, got your email-Thanks!

LORIENDEVON said...

That's it! I'm having a baby so I can get one of my very own! haha:)

Mandy said...

i am a follwer

and i do like your Face book


and i love the slings

and for me a Med. any one will work.

I like them all

Kait said...

I saw your facebook status update, and am very happy for you and your family. I hope the adoption process is going well.
I hesitated to buy one of your slings before, and regret it!! I was wondering if you have any pre-made you'd be looking at selling? If you do... I'd love to buy one. If not that's ok too. I love your slings, they are so gorgeous!
If you have any to sell, please feel free to contact me at thegaltos@gmail.com
Thanks! Best wishes!!!