Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rethinking Storage Take 2

I started the day normally.... I had no thoughts of doing anything crazy, but it just sort of happened.


I began moving shelves around in the workroom side of the multipurpose room. 



This is the wall where the Ikea shelf was. I think it makes much better use of the wall space.
I stood the Ikea shelf up and moved it next to the window on the other side.


Definitely the worse before it gets better part! We were still doing school during all of this! Yikes!


Everything will be painted out in a creamy white!  We got it all primed, and it is just waiting for a coat of paint. In the mean time, we will have to just step over our books and sewing stuff. One particular pile I stepped over late last night caught my eye.


Notice the book in the bottom right corner. HaHa! Have a great Wednesday!







2 comments:

Whitney said...

can't wait to see it done!! i've been finishing up rooms over here too..... :)

LORIENDEVON said...

It will be wonderful! You're brilliant;)