Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I need a Chico!

I love the show Divine Design. I have been a fan of Candice Olson for quite some time. She has an amazing sense of style, and I am envious of her drawing ability! She also has amazing assistants. 
 Well, for the past few years I have asked for Chico for Christmas. I haven't gotten him yet! I am tired of dark houses. What I wouldn't give for my own personal electrician for a week. Actually, Quentin is pretty handy. It's just that he has 2 jobs already.


So, while I wait for pot lights to go up, I have been looking at lamps.




Olinda table lamp tall
I love this one from greige I am not so sure it would survive a 9 year old boy.

Architectural Salvage Lamp Bases

I love the middle lamp. These are from Pottery Barn
They look a bit hardier! 
But I like the lightness of the glass/crystal ones.
Oh the decisions!
Maybe I will just get a large drum shade to hang.

picture via decor pad

2 comments:

thevintiqueobject said...

Nothing like a good lamp to make a room look pretty. I like every single one of your choices. And I hear you when it comes to make design decisions based on kids...
-Camille

David Rieke said...

Thanks again for the swell idea and materials you gave us for the rustic coat rack. We really like it, and we couldn't have done it without you.

Dave and Teresa