Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Covering the Wall

I have been wondering what to do with the wall above the girl's bed. Their beds are low, so there is a lot of wall space. Since a wall of starburst mirrors is not really in the budget... this is what we decided to do.






Pictures from Young House Love

Ok, these are just the inspiration pictures. Bridget had a great idea to go the thrift store and see what frames we could find. We loaded up (for just $15.00) and came home to prime and paint. I will share all the photos next week. I am very proud of my girls who did this all on their own!  You see, I have been up to my eyeballs with slings. You will probably not hear much from me until next week. I have the big sling photo-shoot on Saturday, and I am freaking out that I might not get it all done!


In the mean time... We have been featured on My many moments, one of the very first
blogs I found! I fell in love with her style and honest simplicity! 


Entry Way


This is her entry way! She is amazing at putting together vignettes! When I need to put things together for table tops or shelves, I always run to her blog first!





She also has an amazing gift for finding great objects at the thrift store. She has inspired me on many occasions to run to my local Good Will!
Head on over and see our feature and check out My Many Moments.



2 comments:

thevintiqueobject said...

I originally found you through Heather and am so glad I did!
Camille

Thomas said...

you made the big time Molly. Can't wait to see the picture frames. Love the thrift store. I found my lights there tonight. I just have to paint them. Don't know if they will work but found them for a steal. 4 for one and 9 for the other. :) happiness
chani