Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 4, 2011

Almost Done!

Please don't think I have given up on the Multipurpose room. It is still moving forward. Somewhat slowly, but still moving. I have one more coat of paint on the closet doors, and I have a beautiful chandelier just waiting to be installed. I can't wait.





However, this week has been so busy that I will have to wait until next week to see any more progress.
Our AWANA Grand Prix races are tonight! I am very excited, but I am still in bed recovering from the flu! Rats. I am so praying that I will be able to make it tonight. The kids have been working so hard to get ready, and so have we! Here are Zoe and Elijah's cars.. They are great!
Elijah's black lightning 

Zoe's fish of doom.

Good luck my creative little ones!

1 comment:

Darla said...

Fish of Doom. Excellent title (and car). Good luck E & Z!