Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Running

I am signed up to run an 8K in March. I am not sure how I let myself get talked into these things....
I really feel better when I run. My headaches are better, and I have a lot more energy. I do have to admit that running is not my favorite thing. The worst part is the 10 minutes before I get on the treadmill. Should I do this today?  I can probably skip it just once. I really am tired and not feeling well.... 


I know that none of you do that.... 


Once I am running, I am fine, but I do need a few things to keep me motivated. Here are a few of my favorite running things..


Women's Grid Excursion TR 5
My Saucony shoes. They keep my knees from hurting! Yeah! They are worth every penny.

Champion sports bra! She's wonderful!




The best water bottle ever! You can get it at Target.

I am also having a terrible time limiting my sugar intake! I love all things chocolate. So, as of today I am going to go sugar free until after the race! Yikes. I am telling everyone so that I will actually do it. I need accountability!
 Have a great day, and go run! It's beautiful outside!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

oh you are brave! go Molly go! i wish i would say that i would do it with you, but ....

LORIENDEVON said...

Oh, thanks for the reminder! The run will be here before we know it. But NO sugar!?! Girl, you're CRAZY!!!:)

5 little (::)'s said...

U can do it Molly...No sugar. I think you look great by the way!!

snippetsofafamily said...

The no sugar is a killer, but once you pass your 2 week mark it's easy. Hang in there and good luck on the run!