Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Did it!


I am a happy girl!




 I don't know if this is where everything will stay, but is it sorted and back in the room.


Here's how it went.

I brought all the fabric that I needed to sort to the living room.

Almost forgot the trunk!

Halfway

Leftover containers. I am feeling pretty good. All of that is gone from the closet!

Sorting the fabric can officially be checked off the list!

Have a great Weekend.

















4 comments:

Lauren said...

good job!!! That sounds like it may have taken awhile... I definitely need to sort all mine...:/

Whitney said...

good job!!! you are inspiring me to finish my unorganized zones! :) (we actually just tackled our closet thursday)

Thomas said...

pretty stacks.
chani

Amy said...

Looks awesome!!!