Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Holding Back

It is a lot harder to hold myself back than I thought it would be. I want to stop everything I am supposed to be doing and just finish this room! I have tasted a little of what the room will feel like, and I want to see it done! 
But alas, I have a lot of work to do. My month is pretty busy with sewing projects for other people, school, and many other things. So, I am sticking with my plan.  A little bit every day.
  
   * I have decided what to do with the  girls beds. (I am keeping the beds a surprise until the  end). 
  
   I am dreaming of lighting!
IKEA PS MASKROS Pendant lamp  Diameter: 32 " Cord length: 71 "  Diameter: 80 cm Cord length: 180 cm
I fell in love with this light the last time I was at Ikea. I am still loving it!






Picture via greige

2 comments:

Camille said...

Just discovering your blog -- sounds like you are off to a good start on your redo. Good plans in place. The blog will keep you honest too, right?
Thank you for posting that last picture. So ethereal!

Content Bunny said...

ikea is the death of budgets......