Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 2

Well, I have been doing a lot of thinking. Scary I know... 
Because I love the design side of organization, I tend to jump ahead of myself right to the pretty part. That always messes me up.


1. I don't complete the sorting part. I jump right to the buying pretty thing part. This leaves things not functioning properly! If its pretty but doesn't work, I have failed.
2. I get off track because I never have enough money to do all that I want to do.
3.I end up stopping half way because I am discouraged and ungrateful for what I do have.
What a terrible way to end....


That is not going to happen this time!!!


1. I am going to sort everything first.. There are a few inspiration pictures I am going to refer to, but only because they are inspiring me to think outside the box. They are helping me to decide how to rearrange and store what I have. Notice the "what I have" part!
2. If all that I can do is organize and clean the room I have, it WILL function better! I don't have to spend money to make it work better. Yes, there are things I would like to purchase to help, but they defenately can wait.
3. I am so grateful for what I have. God has been so good to my family. My problem is too much stuff, and not using the stuff I have properly.


My assignment today is to find a few inspirational pictures, and make my list of things to accomplish. I hope someone will join me!  Tomorrow's post should be a lot prettier! Have fun searching!


http://www.gdlaneinteriors.ie/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/contemporary-childrens-bedroom-Living-etc-Jan-2006.jpg

I had to leave you with something pretty!
picture via girlsbedroomdesign

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love that picture!!! GORGEOUS! :)

Thomas said...

I can't wait to see the results. You are great. I like the idea of taking a picture and looking at a room with new eyes. I think that is where so many of us fail. We can't see, what new eyes to a space can see. I will have to step back a bit and try myself(with all my free time:))
chani