Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 13


I have been working hard on the closet. I Pulled things out, sorted them, put likes with likes, and then decided the best place to put them back. It went a lot faster than I had expected. I have not painted yet, but when I do, it will certainly be a lot easier. I may try to paint on Saturday. I will save the pictures for after I paint. I did discover that the shutters (the ones I love, that keep coming up, that I have a hundred different ideas for) are a perfect fit for the closet door! Here is what I am going to do. And by I, I mean Quentin. 



picture via remodelista.com

image via cocanutsandlimes

interior barn door
picture via cococozy


2 comments:

Anna Rose said...

This will be soooo GREAT!!!

Queen Bee said...

I love the doors done like that! I have seen it before and thought how great it was. Would love to see it when you are done!