Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fish

About 4 months ago my kids decided they wanted fish. I informed them how expensive the tanks were, how they would have to really save their money, and how big the tanks would have to be to hold the fish they had picked out.  It really was out of the question. Well..... They prayed! RATS! Two days later I had a 55 gallon, a 33 gallon and a 10 gallon tank. All tanks had filters and everything to go with them, and they were FREE. 
I have to admit I am enjoying the fish. We have learned a ton, killed a lot of the little guys, and had a lot of fun as a family. Last week we decided it was a little much to keep up with all three tanks. We decided to combine them all into the 55 gallon tank and have on big family tank. It looks amazing! I also now have a 33 gallon tank if anyone wants its. I would love to pass on the blessing!


My favorite little puffer fish.


Albino Sucker Fish


Danios, Siver Dollars, tetras, and Guppies


1 comment:

Content Bunny said...

How do you keep the puffer fish from eating on the others?