Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful!



I am so thankful for all my past experiences good and bad!
It seems like a lifetime ago that I was manufacturing baby bedding.  I am very grateful for that time in my life. I learned so much, and met so many amazing people. I am also grateful that that chapter is closed. Owning your own business is not for the faint at heart. I don't miss the late nights trying to fill orders, the hours away from my family, and the hours on the phone doing sales. But, I see how God used all of it to make me into the person I am today.
I am now a pastor's wife, home-school mom, and custom order seamstress.  All of those roles require the skills I've learned along the way. And then there are times when it is best to  remember to never try that again!

























No comments: