Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Crazy Days








Things have been a bit busy lately! I always think I can add a little sewing job here and a little teaching co-op there. Before you know it I am totally crazy. When will I learn?!?


I am not a big religious-art-around-the-house person.  Usually I can't find anything I like, or if I do find something I like,  it is appropriate for one occasion but not really for all occasions. 
While working for a designer in Raleigh, I ran across a line of really cool accessories. One day, while dropping off an order in a flurry of bags and children, the owner quietly slipped into my bag a wooden letter B with the verse "Be still and know that I am God" (Psalm 46:10). I did not see it until I got home and was unloading. It was a great reminder! It has been in my house (all 4 of them) ever since.  
I guess I need to be reminded a lot!





No comments: